Position: Relief RN
Program: Judy Retterath Withdrawal Management Center (formerly Mission Detox Center)
Location: Plymouth, MN
FTE: On Call
Deadline: Until Filled
Location: Plymouth, MN
FTE: On call
Missions Inc. Programs provides a collaborative community and safe space where people are empowered to heal and transform their lives.
Our vision is a world where every person realizes their worth and lives with dignity free from addiction and violence.
Our values are to:
- Affirm human worth
- Foster self-determination
- Value diversity
- Seek social justice
Come and find a place to make a difference!
Since 1978 Judy Retterath Center has provided medically monitored detoxification services to individuals in Minnesota. As we now move into providing licensed Withdrawal Management, we are looking for a passionate individual to help us deliver this new and exciting service to people experiencing intoxication and withdrawal from drugs and alcohol. This is an exciting and transformative change to our program, and we are seeking someone with the knowledge, experience, and passion to help us serve our clients.
The Relief RN is responsible to ensure quality medical care at Judy Retterath Withdrawal Management Center through the supervision of Licensed Practical Nurses, client care monitoring, quality improvement activities, and planning and evaluation of medical care program components. The Relief RN is on-call 24 hours for emergency consultation during the dates in which they are providing coverage and must be available to come on site during regular hours to see patients, as needed.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
We are seeking an experienced RN who is able to work flexible hours in a 24/7 facility to fill in as needed for the RN Nurse Manager. Key requirements include a commitment to providing compassionate quality care, and strong clinical skills.
Experience and qualifications include:
- RN with background in emergency medicine, crisis unit and medical/surgical acute care preferred;
- Knowledge of addiction and alcoholism and the complication of withdrawal;
- Be at least 18 years of age and must meet the following requirements: Be free of substance use problems for at least two years immediately preceding their hiring and must sign a statement attesting to that fact, and be free from substance use problems as a condition of continuing employment;
- Ability to work well with people from diverse racial, cultural, social, and economic backgrounds.
Salary and Benefits: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Missions Inc. Programs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Send your resume to HR@missionsinc.orgAPPLY ONLINE