Program: Mission Detox Center (Judy Retterath Withdrawal Management Center)
Location: Plymouth, MN
FTE: We have an open position for a part time (Two 12 hour shifts each week; Monday overnight & Friday days week 1; Sunday overnight and Friday days week 2) LPN. On call shifts are also available for all shifts.
Deadline: Until Filled
Position Summary: LPN’s provide health care services for patients undergoing detoxification, and serve as the responsible staff person in the unit.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Valid Minnesota LPN license;
- Minimum one year of nursing experience;
- If chemically dependent, two years of uninterrupted sobriety and ongoing sobriety is required;
- The ability to meet the physical demands of the job including the ability to bend, stoop, and kneel frequently on a shift, and other lifting or physical requirements;
- Knowledge and/or experience in management of intoxicated and chemically dependent persons is preferred;
- Able to work well with people from diverse racial, cultural, social and economic backgrounds.
Compensation: The hourly rate starts at $22.51 (7:30 am – 4:30 pm) with differential pay of $23.01 (4:30 pm to 7:30 am). Salary commensurate with skills and experience. Excellent benefit package including life, voluntary life, short and long term disability insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave for part time employees with health and dental as well for full time employees.
Missions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, receipt of public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age, or sexual orientation (includes gender identity).
Send resume and cover letter to HR@missionsinc.org