Program: Judy Retterath Withdrawal Management Center (formerly Mission Detox Center)
Location: Plymouth, MN
FTE: We have an open position for a part time (two 12 hour shifts week 1 and three 12 hours shifts week 2) LPN. On-call shifts are also available for all shifts.
Deadline: Until Filled
Position Summary: LPN’s provide health care services for patients undergoing detoxification, and serve as the responsible staff person in the unit.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Valid Minnesota LPN license;
- Minimum one year of nursing experience;
- If chemically dependent, two years of uninterrupted sobriety and ongoing sobriety is required;
- The ability to meet the physical demands of the job including the ability to bend, stoop, and kneel frequently on a shift, and other lifting or physical requirements;
- Knowledge and/or experience in the management of intoxicated and chemically dependent persons is preferred;
- Able to work well with people from diverse racial, cultural, social and economic backgrounds.
Compensation: The hourly rate starts at $24.25 (7:30 am – 4:30 pm) with differential pay of $24.75 (4:30 pm to 7:30 am). Salary commensurate with skills and experience. Excellent benefits package including life, voluntary life, short and long term disability insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave for part-time employees.
Missions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, receipt of public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Send your resume and cover letter to HR@missionsinc.org