Program: Mission Detox Center
Location: Plymouth, MN
FTE: We have open positions for full time (three 12 hour day shifts per week or three 12 hour overnight shifts per week), art time (one weekend shift and one weekday shift each week) LPN’s. On call shifts are also available for all shifts.
Deadline: Until Filled
Position Summary: LPN’s provide health care services for patients undergoing detoxification, and serve as the responsible staff person in the unit.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Valid Minnesota LPN license;
- Minimum one year of nursing experience;
- If chemically dependent, two years of uninterrupted sobriety and ongoing sobriety is required;
- The ability to meet the physical demands of the job including the ability to bend, stoop, and kneel frequently on a shift, and other lifting or physical requirements;
- Knowledge and/or experience in management of intoxicated and chemically dependent persons is preferred;
- Able to work well with people from diverse racial, cultural, social and economic backgrounds.
Compensation: The hourly rate starts at $22.51 (7:30 am – 4:30 pm) with differential pay of $23.01 (4:30 pm to 7:30 am). Salary commensurate with skills and experience. Excellent benefit package including life, voluntary life, short and long term disability insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave for part time employees with health and dental as well for full time employees.(
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org