Position: Program Director
Program: Judy Retterath Withdrawal Management Center (formerly Mission Detox Center)
Location: Plymouth, MN
FTE: Full time
Deadline: September 10, 2020
Missions Inc. Programs provides a collaborative community and safe space where people are empowered to heal and transform their lives.
Our vision is a world where every person realizes their worth and lives with dignity free from addiction and violence.
Our values are to:
- Affirm human worth
- Foster self-determination
- Value diversity
- Seek social justice
Come and find a place to make a difference!
Since 1978 Judy Retterath Center has provided medically monitored detoxification services to individuals in Minnesota. As we now move into providing licensed Withdrawal Management, we are looking for a passionate dynamic individual to lead this new and exciting service to people experiencing intoxication and withdrawal from drugs and alcohol. You will help drive the success of these additional services to nearly 2,000 people each year. This is an exciting and transformative change to our program, and we are seeking someone with the knowledge, experience, and passion to become our new Program Director.
The Program Director is responsible for overall program operation, ensuring quality care at Judy Retterath Center through staff supervision, client care monitoring, quality improvement activities, program planning and evaluation, and coordination of services; participation in the development of program annual budget and monitoring of expenses; and ensuring the program philosophy and services reflect the diversity of its clients. Candidates for this position should have strong interpersonal skills with a solutions focused approach. The Program Director reports directly to the Associate Director.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
We are seeking an experienced Program Director who is committed to providing compassionate quality care and who possesses strong clinical, organizational, and leadership skills. Experience and qualifications include:
- One of the following clinical licensures strongly preferred:
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Licensed Social Worker (undergraduate or graduate level)
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Bachelor’s degree or three years of experience in administration or personnel supervision in human services or healthcare
- minimum of one year experience in personnel supervision required
- Minimum one-year of experience in direct service or in the management or administration of direct service to individuals with substance use disorder
- Knowledge of MN Rule 32, pertaining to MN detoxification facilities and Rule 245F pertaining to withdrawal management licensing requirements
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead a diverse workforce
- Knowledge of medical triage and assessment and client care functions
- Free from chemical use problems at least two years prior to hiring
- Ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds
Salary and Benefits: Salary range: $65,000 – $78,000 Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include health and dental insurance, 403b plan, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, holiday and PTO (paid time off).
Missions Inc. Programs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@missionsinc.org. A cover letter is required.APPLY ONLINE