Position: Program Director
Program: Judy Retterath Withdrawal Management Center (formerly Mission Detox Center)
Location: Plymouth, MN
FTE: Full time
Deadline: Until Filled
Organization: Missions Inc. Programs provides a collaborative community and safe space where people are empowered to heal and transform their lives. Our vision is a world where every person realizes their worth and lives with dignity free from addiction and violence.
Position Summary: Missions Inc. Programs, a nonprofit social service agency located in Plymouth, MN, is seeking a Program Director for Judy Retterath Center, a 21-bed detoxification and withdrawal management facility located on the north shore of Medicine Lake in suburban Hennepin County.
The Program Director is responsible for overall program operation, ensuring quality care at Judy Retterath Center through staff supervision, client care monitoring, quality improvement activities, program planning and evaluation, and coordination of services; participation in the development of program annual budget and monitoring of expenses; and ensuring the program philosophy and services reflect the diversity of its clients. Candidates for this position should have strong interpersonal skills with a solutions focused approach. The Program Director reports directly to the Associate Director.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
We are seeking an experienced program director who is committed to providing quality care and who possesses strong human resource and leadership skills.
- Registered Nurse – or – Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Public Health or related field – or – Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor,
- Three years of experience in administration or personnel supervision in human services or healthcare,
- Minimum one-year of experience in direct service or in the management or administration of direct service to individuals with substance use disorders,
- Knowledge of MN Rule 32, pertaining to MN detoxification facilities and Rule 245F pertaining to withdrawal management licensing requirements,
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead a diverse workforce,
- Knowledge of medical triage and assessment and client care functions,
- Free from chemical use problems at least two years prior to hiring,
- Ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds.
The ideal candidate: Registered Nurse, Licensed Social Worker, or Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
Salary and Benefits: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include health and dental insurance, 403b plan, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, holiday and PTO (paid time off).
Missions Inc. Programs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring individuals without regard to of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, receipt of public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@missionsinc.org. A cover letter is required.APPLY ONLINE