Position: House Staff
Program: Smith Lodge
Location: Plymouth, MN
FTE: On call positions for weekends, all shifts
Deadline: Until Filled
Position Summary: Smith Lodge, an 21-bed residential program for men and women who are chronically chemically dependent, is seeking on call House Staff. This position provides direct service to men and women who have chronic addition to drugs or alcohol. They are responsible for monitoring resident activity, and ensuring the safety and well-being of all residents.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Have a good working knowledge of A.A. and other recovery-based programs;
- An understanding of, and sensitivity to the unique problems encountered by homeless, chemically dependent people;
- Ability to maintain professional and ethical boundaries;
- Ability to work well with people from diverse racial, cultural, social, and economic backgrounds and awareness of culturally specific resources;
- Uninterrupted sobriety, if chemically dependent; and continue to maintain sobriety is required;
- CPR and medication administration certified is a plus, but training on both will be provided.
Compensation: The hourly rate of pay starts at $12.34. Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org