- Position: House Manager
- Program: Mission Lodge
- Location: Plymouth, MN
- Reports To: Program Director
FTE: On-call shifts available for Monday – Friday. Urgent need to fill overnight & weekend overnight shifts from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Deadline: Until Filled
Missions Inc. Programs provides a collaborative community and safe space where people are empowered to heal and transform their lives.
Our vision is a world where every person realizes their worth and lives with dignity free from addiction and violence.
Our values are to:
- Affirm human worth
- Foster self-determination
- Value diversity
- Seek social justice
Position Summary: Mission Lodge, an 89-bed residential program for men and women who are chronically chemically dependent, is seeking on-call week day and weekend overnight House Managers. This position will provide direct service to men and women who have chronic addiction to drugs or alcohol. They are responsible for monitoring resident activity, ensuring the safety and well-being of all residents.
This includes providing supportive services and a secure, safe environment for residents; maintain the confidentiality of all residents; monitoring medication; assisting in resident transportation; answering incoming calls; conducting random urinalysis drug/alcohol screenings; making a visual check of all residents and document residents’ status; assisting with meals; providing crisis intervention; completing clerical and other tasks; working well with people from diverse cultural, social, and economic backgrounds, and having an awareness of culturally specific resources.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience with chronic chemical dependency, homelessness and poverty;
- Ability to maintain safety and provide appropriate and respectful services to chemically dependent people in a chemically-free board and lodging setting;
- Experience in a residential program required;
- Must present evidence of a minimum of one-year’s freedom from chemical use problems; and maintain freedom from chemical use problems as a condition of continued employment;
- Maintain confidentiality, ethical boundaries and professional conduct in all interactions with residents;
- Experience mediating problems using de-escalation techniques;
- Ability to work well with people from diverse racial, cultural, social and economic backgrounds and to promote fairness and equality.
Compensation: Hourly rate is $15.41 for on call and part time positions. We offer .40 cents differential pay for the overnight shift.
Missions Inc. Programs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Send your resume and cover letter to HR@missionsinc.org