Position: House Manager
Program: Mission Lodge
Location: Plymouth, MN
FTE: On call shifts available for Friday and Saturday overnight from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
Deadline: Until Filled
Position Summary: Mission Lodge, an 89-bed residential program for men and women who are chronically chemically dependent, is seeking on call weekend House Managers. This position will provide direct service to men and women who have chronic addition to drugs or alcohol. They are responsible for monitoring resident activity, ensuring the safety and well-being of all residents.
Experience & Qualifications:
This position will provide supportive services and a secure, safe environment for residents; maintain confidentiality of all residents; monitor medication; assist in resident transportation; answer incoming calls; conduct random urinalysis drug/alcohol screenings; make a visual check of all residents and document residents’ status; assist with meals; provide crisis intervention; complete clerical and other tasks; work well with people from diverse cultural, social, and economic backgrounds, and have awareness of culturally specific resources.
- Experience with chronic chemical dependency, homelessness and poverty;
- Ability to maintain safety and provide appropriate and respectful services to chemically dependent people in a chemically-free board and lodging setting;
- Experience in a residential program required;
- One year sobriety if chemically dependent;
- Maintain confidentiality, ethical boundaries and professional conduct in all interactions with residents;
- Experience mediating problems using de-escalation techniques;
- Ability to work well with people from diverse racial, cultural, social and economic backgrounds and to promote fairness and equality.
Compensation: The starting hourly rate of pay is $15.41. Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
Missions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, receipt of public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Send your resume and cover letter to HR@missionsinc.org