- Position: House Manager
- Program: Smith Lodge
- Location: Plymouth, MN
- Reports to: Program Coordinator
FTE: On call for all shifts (12:00am-8:00am, 8:00am-4:00pm, 4:00pm-12:00am) Overnight and weekend shifts urgently needed
Deadline: Until Filled
Missions Inc. Programs provides a collaborative community and safe space where people are empowered to heal and transform their lives.
Our vision is a world where every person realizes their worth and lives with dignity free from addiction and violence.
Our values are to:
- Affirm human worth
- Foster self-determination
- Value diversity
- Seek social justice
Position Summary: We are looking for committed people who want to help us make a difference! Smith Lodge, a 21-bed residential program for men and women who are chronically chemically dependent, is seeking on-call House Managers. This position provides direct service to men and women who have chronic addiction to drugs or alcohol. The House Manager is responsible for monitoring resident activity and ensuring the safety and well-being of all residents.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Have a good working knowledge of A.A. and other recovery-based programs;
- An understanding of, and sensitivity to the unique problems encountered by homeless, chemically dependent people;
- Ability to maintain professional and ethical boundaries;
- Ability to work well with people from diverse racial, cultural, social, and economic backgrounds and awareness of culturally specific resources;
- Must present evidence of a minimum of one-year’s freedom from chemical use problems; and maintain freedom from chemical use problems as a condition of continued employment;
- CPR and medication administration certified is a plus, but training on both will be provided.
Compensation: The hourly rate of pay starts at $14.21. We offer .40 cents differential pay for the overnight shift.
Missions Inc. Programs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Send your resume and cover letter to HR@missionsinc.org