Program: Missions Inc.
Location: Plymouth, MN
FTE: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Deadline: Until Filled
Position Summary: We have a full time custodian position available with Missions Inc. Programs and Mission Nursing Home, located on our 38-acre campus located on the North Shore of Medicine Lake, in Plymouth, MN. Duties include vacuuming all carpeting, identifying and spot cleaning soiled areas, sweeping and preparing floors for stripping and waxing, general cleaning of all buildings, and other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications:
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- Pass required background checks;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of cleaning equipment and operations;
- Advanced knowledge of cleaning techniques and processes;
- Advanced knowledge of floor care products and their use;
- Must be a motivated self-starter;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work cooperatively with maintenance and program staff;
- Interacts with residents, and fellow employees in a respectful and professional manner, treating others with dignity and empathy;
- Ability to work well with persons of diverse backgrounds;
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds occasionally during shift.
Compensation: The hourly rate starts at $15.93. Salary commensurate with skills and experience. We offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, life, voluntary life, short and long term disability insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org